Buying another house for rent?
Why not take advantage of our buy to let loan now? If you have a residential property in Ghana or live abroad and want another property to rent to residential tenants, you can have a home mortgage loan for a maximum of 15 years to repay.
Facts you should know.
Friendly loan terms
Open to both sole and joint owners
Low interest rates
Includes the Self-employed
Great customer service
Even if You live Abroad
What you need
- Property must be residential.
- You must not be more than 60 years.
- Vendor must be the valid owner of the property.
How to apply – 8 easy steps
- Submit your completed application form with the required supporting documents.
- We issue a Letter of Intent (LOI) within 48 hours (self-employed only).
- Accept and return the LOI.
- We issue an Approval in Principle, once we have reviewed your financials.
- We process your application and if approved, issue a Facility Letter.
- Accept the terms and conditions and return the Facility letter.
- Fulfil all necessary conditions including insurance policies.
- Then we close the process and disburse your loan.
What we need
|Only provide the following:||Other requirements if you are self-employed|
|2 forms of identity (passport, license, etc.)||Certificate of incorporation and certificate to commence business.|
|3 months’ most recent pay slips/other sources of income.||3 years’ audited financial statements.|
|3 months’ most recent bank statements.||Company code:|
|Proof of address (2 different utility bills/tenancy agreements etc.)||3 years’ company bank statement & 1 year personal bank statement (only if applicable).|
|Credit report (non-resident applicants).||Offer letter from vendor.|