Need to unlock cash from your home?
We show you how. Opt for our Equity Release Loan if you have a proven source(s) of income and want to borrow for a maximum of 15 years. GHL allows you to release equity to finance other obligations or personal needs. You may want to pay college tuition or use the funds to expand your business. Just use your home as collateral.
Equity Release Loan
Facts you should know.
Friendly loan terms
Flexible and Easy
Open to both sole and joint owners
Includes the Self-employed
Low interest rates
Even if You live Abroad
Flexible and Easy
Great customer service
What you need
- The property must be for residential purposes
- You must not be more than 60 years
- You must show valid ownership of the property
- Your use of funds must be acceptable to us
How to apply – here’s a quick way
- Submit your completed application form with the required supporting documents.
- We issue you with a Letter Of Intent (LOI) within 48 hours (self-employed only).
- Accept and return the LOI.
- We issue an Approval in Principle once we have reviewed your financials.
- We process your application and if approved, issue a Facility Letter.
- Accept the terms and conditions and return the Facility letter to us.
- Then fulfil all necessary conditions including insurance policies.
- We finalise the process and release your loan.
What we need
|Only provide the following:||Other requirements if you are self-employed.|
|2 forms of identity (passport, license, etc.)||Certificate of incorporation and certificate to commence business.|
|3 months’ most recent pay slips/other sources of income.||3 years’ audited financial statements.|
|3 months’ most recent bank statements||Company code:|
|Proof of address.||3 years’ company bank statement & 1 year’s personal bank statements.|
(only if applicable)
|Credit report (only for non-resident applicants).|