Now, do what matters most – Protect it!
Our Insurance Products cushion your assets against everyday risks that come with property ownership and use. We cover all the perils/losses you can think of – which is your worry? Is it harsh weather conditions, natural disaster, burglary or personal accident? Select all you need from our list of products:
General Insurance Products
How do you benefit?
Fire and Allied Perils (Explosion, Aircraft, Windstorm, Impact)
The cover is restricted only by the specific exclusions written in the policy. It can be designed to include fire, lightning, flood, theft, malicious damage, earthquake, riots and strikes, burst pipe, impact, and many others.
We also issue Bond to prospective clients who engage in the bidding of contracts and performing of those same contracts as well. These Bonds come in the form of Bid Bonds, Performance Bonds as well as Advance Payment Bonds.
Premium computation is based on the limit of the Bond requested.
The policy covers the employer’s liability to the employees for bodily injury or disease arising out of and in the course of employment of an employee. Costs and expenses incurred with our consent in defending any claim for such compensation and Medical expenses are also covered.
This policy provides owners and or financers with cover against unforeseen and sudden physical loss or damage from fire and allied perils, breakdown, short circuiting etc. to equipment such as Computers, Medical, Bio-Medical, Micro Processors, Audio-visual equipment etc.
- Medical Assistance
- Insured may access medical care from any of our partner Hospitals worldwide.
- Escort by family member
- In the event that the insured needs to be escorted back home as a result of a severe medical condition, the policy will cover the cost of transporting both the insured and his/her escort back to his/her home country.
- Early return
- A return ticket will be provided for an insured who must attend the funeral of a close relation in his/her home country while the policy is still in force.
- Legal assistance abroad
- Loss of luggage
- Flight delay, etc.
- Third party Fire and Theft
The Personal accident policy provides compensation for those insured for death or injury arising from accidental violent, external and visible means. A capital sum is payable for death and permanent disablement, with lesser sums for partial permanent disablement such as loss of a limb or an eye.
The policy is usually extended to include a weekly benefit up to 104 weeks if the insured person is temporarily totally disabled due to an accident from engaging in his usual occupation.
Cover is also available for medical expenses necessarily incurred as a result of the accident. This
Policy unlike the Employers liability policy operates for 24 hours a day.
Cover could be for:
- Accidental death, which could be annual salary or multiples of it.
- Permanent Disability, which could be annual salary or multiples of it.
- Temporary Total Disability which is a weekly benefits resulting from loss of earnings for a period up to 104 weeks. This weekly benefit could be 1/52 of the employees’ annual salary.
- Medical Expenses associated with the accident up to a limit chosen by your company.
The Capital Benefits and the work schedule /category of employee are required to provide a quote.