Renovating? Discover the homeowner’s secret
Like others, you can also extend or renovate your property with our Home Improvement Loan. You have up to 15 years to repay using your home as collateral.
Home Improvement Loan
Facts you should know.
Friendly loan terms
You have up to 15 years to pay.
Low interest rates
You get interest rates that are highly competitive in the Ghanaian mortgage market.
You get prompt feedback.
Great customer service
We treat you right.
Includes the Self-employed
Being an entrepreneur is no barrier to home improvement mortgage. You only need to meet our lending criteria.
Open to both sole and joint owners
You can apply whether you’re the sole or joint owners of the property. We assess each of you separately.
Even if You live Abroad
You can live outside Ghana and still apply for home improvement mortgage. All that matters is your ability to service your loan.
What you need
- The property must be for residential purposes
- You must not be more than 60 years
- You must show valid ownership of the property
- Your use of funds must be acceptable to us
How to apply – here’s a quick way
- Submit your completed application form with the required supporting documents.
- We issue you with a Letter Of Intent (LOI) within 48 hours (self-employed only).
- Accept and return the LOI.
- We issue an Approval in Principle once we have reviewed your financials.
- We process your application and if approved, issue a Facility Letter.
- Accept the terms and conditions and return the Facility letter to us.
- Then fulfil all necessary conditions including insurance policies.
- We finalise the process and release your loan.
What we need
|Only provide the following:||Other requirements if you are self-employed.|
|2 forms of identity (passport, license, etc.)||Certificate of incorporation and certificate to commence business.|
|3 months’ most recent pay slips/other sources of income.||3 years’ audited financial statements.|
|3 months’ most recent bank statements||Company code:|
|Proof of address.||3 years’ company bank statement & 1 year’s personal bank statements.|
(only if applicable)
|Credit report (only for non-resident applicants).|