Is it land you need?
Now it’s here – the type of mortgage that helps you to own a cool serviced plot for residential use. Take GHS10,000 or more and still enjoy flexible payment terms of up to 5 years. Identify the exact parcel of land and obtain an offer letter from the vendor if you agree to the terms of sale. Only make sure the plot is serviced and registered.
Facts you should know.
Friendly loan terms
For sole or joint ventures
GHS10, 000.00 or more at your disposal
Includes the Self-employed
Great customer service
Even if You live Abroad
Low interest rates
What you need
- Land should be for residential purposes.
- Land should be serviced (mapped road network, water, electricity).
- You must not be over 60 years at the time of application.
- Land must have a registered indenture or land title certificate.
How to apply – 8 easy steps
- Submit a completed application form with the required supporting documents.
- We will issue you with a Letter Of Intent (LOI) within 48 hours (Self-employed applicants only).
- Accept and return the LOI.
- We issue an Approval in Principle once we have reviewed your financials.
- We process your application and if approved issue a Facility Letter.
- Accept the terms and conditions and return the Facility letter to us.
- Fulfil all necessary conditions including insurance policies.
- Then we close the process and disburse your loan.
What we need
|Only provide the following:||Other requirements if you are self-employed.|
|2 forms of identity (passport, license, etc.)||Certificate of incorporation and certificate to commence business|
|3 months’ most recent pay slips/other sources of income.||3 years’ audited financial statements|
|3 months’ recent bank statements||Limited liability companies – Forms 3 & 4|
|Proof of address||Sole proprietors – Form A|
|Credit report (non-resident applicants)||3 years’ company bank statement & 1 year’s personal bank statements (if applicable)|
|Offer letter from vendor|