Need extra cash with no stress?

Quick Cash from Ghana Home Loans is yours to grab. If you’re self-employed or a salaried worker, here’s your chance for that extra cash to meet your personal or business needs. All you need is a defined reliable source of repayment within a maximum of 2 years and your own landed property as collateral.

GHL Quick Cash

Facts you should know.

Friendly loan terms
You have up to 2 years
Open to both individual and joint owners
You can apply whether you’re the sole or joint owners of the property to be used as collateral.
Great customer service
We treat you right
Includes the Self-employed
Being an entrepreneur is no barrier to Quick Cash. You only need to meet our lending criteria.
Low interest rates
You get interest rates that are highly competitive in the Ghanaian mortgage market.
Quick Decisions
You get feedback within 5 days.
Even if You live Abroad
You can live outside Ghana and also apply. All that matters is your ability to service your loan.

How to apply – 4 easy steps

  1. Submit your application form together with all requisite documents to ensure a turnaround time of 5 days
  2. We process your application and if approved, issue a Facility Agreement and obtain a Spousal Consent, where applicable
  3. Accept the terms and conditions by signing and returning the facility agreement to GHL
  4. Then, we close the process and disburse the loan.

What we Need

Only provide the following:Other requirements if you are self-employed
Completed GHL application formCertificate of incorporation, Certificate to commence Business
1 passport pictureCompany Regulations/ Articles of Incorporation and Form ‘3’ (Limited Liability Companies)
2 different photo ID’s – passport, driver’s license, voter’s idForm A (Sole Proprietors)
Proof of address (1 utility bill/tenancy agreement/directional map to property)
• Most recent pay slip/other sources of income
3 most recent months’ bank statements
Purpose of loan
Original land documents (if unregistered, vendor’s original document to be added to your indenture)
Pictures of property (internal and external)
Administrative search report not more than 30 days old from Public and Vested Lands Management Department (PVLMD) or Land Registration Division (LRD, formally Land Title Registry) of Lands Commission, as applicable

  • Spousal photo identification (where applicable)
  • Assignment of receivables including rent/stock etc. to GHL (where applicable)